NEW IELTS 7 is the ideal online test preparation course for B2-C1 level candidates aiming for Band 7 in Academic IELTS or the General Training IELTS test.
It also includes:
- 11 self-study training modules to guide you through each of the 4 IELTS modules (listening; reading; writing; speaking)
- 21 practice tests in all 4 sub-tests so you know when you're ready to take your IELTS exam
- 4 practice interviews on skype with professional feedback from an iPass tutor
- 6 detailed essay/report/letter corrections including expert tips and sample answers
- FULL access to the essential IELTS toolkit: 100+ interactive exercises to improve your vocabulary, grammar and test skills
- 10 extra audio/video training modules to help you prepare for the IELTS speaking test
- 1-2-1 support and advice from a personal tutor
- Money-back guarantee if you don't improve any of your previous test scores
I am a doctor from India and I needed an IELTS score of 7.5 for my GMC registration to work in the UK. iPass propelled my scores to a band 8 in the first attempt! The skype sessions on the course were very helpful. My tutor told me exactly what was expected and where I was going wrong.
How IELTS 7 compares to our other courses:
|IELTS EXPRESS||IELTS 7||IELTS LITE|
|Course duration||4 weeks||8 weeks||10 weeks|
|Number of study hours required||25 hours approx||32 hours approx||40 hours approx|
|Number of 1-2-1 skype sessions||2||4||3|
|Number of writing task corrections||4||6||6|
|Number of reading tests in total (academic/general)||12 (6 each)||14 (7 each)||16 (8 each)|
|Number of listening tests||6||7||8|
Other frequently asked questions
Does it include separate reading & writing modules for Academic & General IELTS?
YES, there are separate lessons and practice tests for Academic IELTS preparation and General Training IELTS.
Do I have to attend online lessons at specific times?
NO, you only need to arrange your skype sessions with your personal tutor at a mutually convenient time.
Is the course suitable for UKVI Academic IELTS?
YES, there is NO difference between the UKVI Academic IELTS test and the regular Academic IELTS test. The only difference is the test centre itself; it must be a UKVI test centre for administration purposes.
Will you arrange the test for me when I finish the course?
NO, at iPass we only provide training courses for the test, so you will need to book the test yourself at your nearest test centre but we can give you advice about when and where.
I enrolled on the IELTS 7 course and got a score of 7.5 which was more than enough for my Canadian Residence Program Application and I am thankful to iPass from the bottom of my heart.