IELTS Express - €95 - 30 days
NOW ONLY €81.75 - with a FREE academic vocabulary course
- Have you already taken Academic or General IELTS but need to improve your scores?
- Are you repeating the test in the next 4-6 weeks?
- Do you need intensive test practice and professional feedback on your speaking and writing to get better results?
"I have finally completed my IELTS with the required score: Listening 8.5, Reading 9, Speaking 7 and Writing 7. My major weak points were speaking and writing. Nigel and Jenny helped a lot to overcome that through the IELTS Express course. I highly recommend this course to anyone who is preparing for IELTS. Once again, thank you iPass team."Riju - India
IELTS Express includes:
- 4 Skype interviews with instant feedback on your performance from an experienced iPass IELTS trainer
- 6 iPass writing assessments including detailed corrections, recorded comments and sample answers
- 6 listening tests with full answer keys
- 12 reading tests for General and Academic IELTS with full answer keys
- 100+ toolbox exercises to improve your grammar, vocabulary and IELTS test skills
- 10 videos and podcasts with interactive exercises and top tips to help you get a higher score in the IELTS speaking test
- 24-hour support from our professional team of experienced online tutors
"I had taken the IELTS exam 10 times! My biggest hurdle was the writing part. I had tried many courses, materials, websites and books, but could not hit band 7. Finally on my 11th attempt, after taking the iPass Express course, I succeeded to get the overall 7.5 and 7 in writing. Thank you!!"Muayad - Iraq
How does IELTS Express compare with other iPass IELTS courses?
|IELTS EXPRESS||IELTS 7||IELTS LITE|
|Course duration||30 days||45 days||60 days|
|No. of hours||20 hours||25 hours||30 hours|
|Recommended level of English||B2||B2||B1|
|40-min skype sessions||4||2||3|
|Interactive lessons in all 4 skills||✔||✔|
|Academic + General Reading tests||12||8||6|
"The IELTS Express course helped me to develop my communication skills and be confident in discussing a wide range of topics. My tutor taught me how to correctly use some spoken expressions that are highly valued by the examiner and how to coherently structure two essays in a very short amount of time. The detailed and personalised feedbacks were essential for me to identify my strengths and weaknesses and to correct them before my exam."Laura - Italy
At iPass we offer a full refund if you don't improve ANY of your IELTS band scores after completing ALL the components on the course.