Terms of Service
By using the ipassielts.com web sites (“Service”), all services of iPass (“iPass”), you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”).
iPass reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service from time to time without notice. Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes.
Violation of any of the terms below will result in the termination of your Account. While iPass prohibits such conduct and Content on the Service, you understand and agree that iPass cannot be responsible for the Content posted on the Service and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials. You agree to use the Service at your own risk.
Copyright and Content Ownership
The material contained on this site is ©September 2010 ipassielts.com All rights reserved.
- No part of this site may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any other means, electronic or mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise without the prior written permission of iPass.
- iPass claims no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the Service. Your profile and materials uploaded remain yours.
- iPass does not pre-screen Content, but iPass and its designee have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to refuse or remove any Content that is available via the Service.
The material in this site does not constitute a recommendation or endorsement with respect to any company or product. iPass makes no representations and specifically disclaims all warranties, express, implied or statutory, regarding the accuracy, timeliness, completeness, merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose of any material contained in this site. You should seek the advice of a professional regarding your particular situation.
The information provided about the IELTS test on this site is effective and correct as far as iPass is aware at the time of this website coming into existence (31.01.08). In the event that the exam is changed in any way or form, iPass will do its best to update the website within a reasonable time to accurately reflect any changes. iPass will also do its best to advertise on the site as soon as is possible if any of the information becomes out of date. However, none of the above is guaranteed by iPass.
Visitors to iPass expressly agree that use of the site is entirely at the visitor’s own risk. iPass do not warrant as to the results or information that may be obtained from use of the site or to the accuracy, reliability or content of any of the information provided. It is the visitor’s responsibility to evaluate the accuracy and completeness of all information, opinions and other material contained on the site or any site with which it is linked.
- You must be 13 years or older to use this Service.
- You must be a human. Accounts registered by “bots” or other automated methods are not permitted.
- You must provide your legal full name, a valid email address, and # any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
- Your login may only be used by one person - a single login shared by multiple people is not permitted.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. iPass cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You are responsible for all Content posted and activity that occurs under your account.
- If you are using a free account you are not permitted to block ads.
- One person or legal entity may not maintain more than one free account.
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
Payment and Refunds
- A valid credit card is required for paying accounts. Free accounts are not required to provide a credit card number.
- The Service is billed in advance and is non-refundable. There will be no refunds or credits for partial use of service. In order to treat everyone equally, no exceptions will be made.
- At iPass we do offer a money-back guarantee on two of our courses: IELTS 7 and IELTS Excel. The full course refund only applies to IELTS candidates who have not improved ANY of their IELTS scores from a previous test after completing ALL of the course components. Both tests must have been taken within a period of 6 months and the candidate must provide photographic evidence of the results from both tests.
- All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and you shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties.
- Downgrading your Service may cause the loss of Content, features, or capacity of your Account. iPass does not accept any liability for such loss.
Cancellation and Termination
- If you wish to cancel your account all of your Content will be immediately deleted from the Service upon cancellation. This information can not be recovered once your account is cancelled.
- If you cancel the Service before using your tests, your cancellation will take effect immediately.
- iPass, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service, or any other iPass service, for any reason at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your access to your Account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all Content in your Account. iPass reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Modifications to the Service and Prices
- iPass reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- Prices of all Services, are subject to change upon 30 days notice from us. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the ipassielts.com Site or the Service itself.
- iPass shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
- Technical support is only provided to paying account holders and is only available via email (we try to respond within 1-8 hours).
- You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service, iPass, or any other iPass service.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by iPass.
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove Content and Accounts containing Content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libellous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
- Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any iPass customer, employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
- You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your Content, may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
- You must not upload, post, host, or transmit unsolicited email, SMSs, or “spam” messages.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- iPass does not warrant that (i) the service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- You expressly understand and agree that iPass shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if iPass has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; (v) or any other matter relating to the service.
- The failure of iPass to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and iPass and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and iPass (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).