Are you one of the following people who needs IELTS?
- A non-EU trained health professional applying to register with the NMC (Nursing & Midwifery Council) in the UK?
- An international medical graduate taking the PLAB test to register with the GMC (General Medical Council) in the UK?
- A qualified pharmacist taking the KAPS test to register for the Pharmacy Council in New Zealand or Australia?
Do you need at least Band 7 in each module with an overall 7.5?
At iPass, we know how frustrating and tough that can be. But, with the right help and support from our team of highly experienced IELTS professionals, who have been helping IELTS candidates around the world for over 10 years, you too can achieve that goal.
Why should you choose iPass IELTS?
Our online IELTS preparation courses are designed to give you the flexibility to study independently in your own time and at your own pace.
However, for real progress and improvement to be made we strongly believe that the expert advice and support of an IELTS teacher cannot be ignored.
That's why all of our courses include personal 1-2-1 tuition to help students gain more confidence in their speaking and writing skills and provide essential feedback so that they know which areas need to be improved to acquire a higher band score.
We aim to deliver 100% quality, 100% expertise and 100% improvement.
The key features of our courses are:
- personal training - get expert advice from our team of native English-speaking tutors on how to make quick progress in your IELTS speaking and writing skills.
- immediate feedback – receive an instant assessment of your speaking test after each online practice, including detailed corrections and tips on how to get a higher band score.
- writing assessments - get detailed written and oral feedback on each writing task you submit, including sample answers and links for further practice.
- IELTS social network – follow us on facebook and twitter for all the latest iPass updates and IELTS test tips and interact with IELTS candidates worldwide on IELTS amigo.
At iPass we have been helping people overcome IELTS to realise their dreams of studying or working abroad for the last 10 years.
Read what some of them had to say about our preparation courses after achieving IELTS success with iPass.