Are you one of the following people who needs IELTS?
- A non-EU trained health professional applying to register with the NMC (Nursing & Midwifery Council)?
- An international medical graduate taking the PLAB test to register with the GMC (General Medical Council)?
- A qualified pharmacist taking the KAPS test to register for the Pharmacy Council of New Zealand or Australia?
Do you need at least Band 7 in each module with an overall minimum of 7 or 7.5?
At iPass, we know how frustrating and tough that can be, which is why our team of experienced IELTS professionals are fully trained to help you achieve that goal!
Why choose iPass IELTS?
iPass has many unique features, making it the most professional and affordable online IELTS course available:
- personal training - our native, experienced tutors give expert advice on how to improve your IELTS speaking and writing skills.
- immediate feedback – you receive an instant assessment of your speaking test after each online practice including tips on how to get a higher band score.
- essay correction - you get detailed written & oral feedback on each writing task including sample answers and suggestions for further practice.
- IELTS social network – we interact daily with our followers on facebook, twitter and connect IELTS candidates worldwide on IELTS amigo.
Don't just take our word for it, read the success stories of the students around the world who have achieved higher IELTS scores with iPass.