- Have you only got a few weeks to prepare for your IELTS test?
- Have you already taken IELTS but need to improve your scores quickly?
- Do you need accurate assessment from a professional & experienced IELTS teacher?
IELTS Express is the ideal online course for you. It includes:
- 20 self-study training modules to guide you through each of the 4 IELTS modules (listening; reading; writing; speaking)
- 16 practice tests in all 4 sub-tests so you know when you're ready to take your IELTS exam
- 2 practice interviews on skype with professional feedback from an iPass IELTS trainer
- 4 detailed writing assessments including expert tips and sample answers
- FULL access to the essential IELTS toolkit: 100+ interactive exercises to improve your vocabulary, grammar and test skills
- 1-2-1 support and advice from a personal tutor
- MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE if you don't improve any of your previous test scores
I'd taken IELTS 10 times and my biggest hurdle was the writing test. I'd tried many courses, materials, websites and books, but could not hit band 7. Finally on my 11th attempt, after taking IELTS Express, I succeeded with overall 7.5 and 7 in writing. Thank you iPass!!Muayad - Iraq
Get a FREE grammar course when you sign up for IELTS Express - to help you get a better score in the writing and speaking tests!
Compare IELTS Express to our other courses:
|IELTS EXPRESS||IELTS 7||IELTS 7 Plus|
|Course duration||4 weeks||10 weeks||12 weeks|
|Number of study hours recommended||25 hours approx||35 hours approx||40 hours approx|
|Number of self-access training modules||20||20||20|
|Number of 1-2-1 skype sessions||2||3||4|
|Number of writing task corrections||4||6||6|
|Number of reading tests in total (academic/general)||12 (6 each)||14 (7 each)||16 (8 each)|
|Number of listening tests||6||7||8|
I finally completed IELTS with the required score: L8.5, 9, S7, W7. My major weak points were speaking and writing but the IELTS Express course tutors helped me a lot to overcome that.
I highly recommend this course!!Riju - India
Other frequently asked questions
Does it include separate reading & writing modules for Academic & General IELTS?
YES, there are separate lessons and practice tests for Academic IELTS preparation and General Training IELTS.
Do I have to attend online lessons at specific times?
NO, you only need to arrange your skype sessions with your personal tutor at a mutually convenient time.
Is the course suitable for UKVI Academic IELTS?
YES, there is NO difference between the UKVI Academic IELTS test and the regular Academic IELTS test. The only difference is the test centre itself; it must be a UKVI test centre for administration purposes.
Will you arrange the test for me when I finish the course?
NO, at iPass we only provide training courses for the test, so you will need to book the test yourself at your nearest test centre but we can give you advice about when and where.
My tutor on IELTS Express helped me to be confident in discussing a wide range of topics, using expressions that are highly valued by the examiner. The detailed and personalised feedback was essential for me to identify my weaknesses and correct them before my exam.Laura - Italy