IELTS VOCAB - €35 - 30 days
The iPass IELTS Vocabulary course provides online practice in all 4 IELTS skills with a special focus on essential vocabulary needed to speak and write about a variety of topics.
There are 4 IELTS topic-based units: Health; Work; Travel; The Environment
Each unit is divided into separate sections:
- Vocabulary - word lists; collocations; useful phrases
- Reading - exam tips, strategies and practice
- Listening - exam tips, strategies and practice
- Speaking - sample questions and answers
- Writing - academic and general tasks, plus sample answers
There are also 3 IELTS vocab-builder sections at different levels to help you extend your range of vocabulary.
- Low B1 (intermediate) – ideal for candidates aiming for Band 5+ in IELTS
- High B1 (upper-int) - ideal for candidates aiming for Band 6+ in IELTS
- B2 (low advanced) - ideal for candidates aiming for Band 7+ in IELTS
There are over 90 pages of exercises, to help you build your lexical range for a higher band score.
The words and phrases you will learn can be used to discuss familiar topics such as family, work, studies and free time and less common vocabulary for broader topics such as health, the environment, crime and technology.
And if you need key vocabulary for Band 7, there are also essential exercises on useful collocations, phrasal verbs and idiomatic language, which will help you to demonstrate a knowledge of less common lexis in the IELTS writing and speaking test.