IELTS 7 is the ideal online preparation course for candidates who .....
- are taking the IELTS test for the first time
- have a B1-B2 level of English and need IELTS band 6-7
- have at least 8 weeks to prepare for the test
- need a step-by-step approach with full support from a professional teacher
IELTS 7 includes:
- 20 self-study training modules to guide you through each of the 4 IELTS modules (listening; reading; writing; speaking)
- 20 practice tests in all 4 sub-tests so you know when you're ready to take your IELTS exam
- 3 practice interviews on skype with professional feedback from an iPass IELTS trainer
- 6 detailed writing assessments including expert tips and sample answers
- FULL access to the essential IELTS toolkit: 100+ interactive exercises to improve your vocabulary, grammar and test skills
- 1-2-1 support and advice from a personal tutor
I found the IELTS 7 course very useful and well structured. In particular, it helps students to understand the IELTS exam, its structure and what the examiner really wants from you. The result was excellent: 7 in speaking, writing and listening; 8.5 in reading and 7.5 overall!
Compare IELTS 7 to our other courses:
|IELTS EXPRESS||IELTS 7||IELTS 7 PLUS|
|Course duration||4 weeks||10 weeks||12 weeks|
|Number of hours recommended||25 hrs approx||35 hrs approx||40 hrs approx|
|Level of English recommended||B1-C1||B1-B2||B2-C1|
|Number of self-access training modules||20||20||20|
|Number of 1-2-1 skype sessions||2||3||4|
|Number of writing task assessments||4||6||6|
|Number of reading tests included (general/academic)||12 (6 each)||14 (7 each)||16 (8 each)|
|Number of listening tests included||4||6||6|
I got overall band 8 after joining the IELTS 7 course. I would like to express my gratitude to my tutor for his guidance and support in both writing and speaking tasks. His feedback through Skype made this success, especially in my weak areas of speaking which I improved by a complete band from 6.5 to 7.5!
Other frequently asked questions
Does it include separate reading & writing modules for Academic & General IELTS?
YES, there are separate lessons and practice tests for Academic IELTS preparation and General Training IELTS.
Do I have to attend online lessons at specific times?
NO, you only need to arrange your skype sessions with your personal tutor at a mutually convenient time.
Is the course suitable for UKVI Academic IELTS?
YES, there is NO difference between the UKVI Academic IELTS test and the regular Academic IELTS test. The only difference is the test centre itself; it must be a UKVI test centre for administration purposes.
Will you arrange the test for me when I finish the course?
NO, at iPass we only provide training courses for the test, so you will need to book the test yourself at your nearest test centre but we can give you advice about when and where.