I have finally completed IELTS with the required score: Listening 8.5, Reading 9, Speaking & Writing 7. My major weak points were speaking and writing. The iPass tutors on the IELTS Express course helped me a lot to overcome that. I highly recommend this course!!Riju - India
- Have you already taken the IELTS test but need to improve your scores?
- Are you repeating the test in the next 4-6 weeks?
- Do you need intensive test practice with professional feedback from experienced IELTS trainers?
IELTS Express is the ideal online test preparation course for candidates who need to improve their IELTS scores quickly but don't have the opportunity to attend a full-time course. It includes:
- 15 self-study lessons to guide you through each of the 4 IELTS modules (academic & general training)
- 4 skype interviews with instant feedback on your performance from an experienced IELTS trainer
- 6 writing assessments including detailed corrections, recorded comments, sample answers and tips
- 6 listening tests with full answer keys
- 12 reading tests for General and Academic IELTS with full answer keys
- 100+ interactive exercises from the IELTS toolkit to improve your grammar, vocabulary and test skills
- 10 video/audio training modules with interactive exercises and top tips for a higher score in the IELTS speaking test
- online support from a dedicated and experienced IELTS tutor
- a full money-back guarantee if you do not improve any of your previous scores
I'd taken IELTS 10 times and my biggest hurdle was the writing test. I'd tried many courses, materials, websites and books, but could not hit band 7. Finally on my 11th attempt, after taking the IELTS Express course, I succeeded and got overall 7.5 and 7 in writing. Thank you iPass!!Muayad - Iraq
Compare IELTS Express to other iPass courses:
|IELTS EXPRESS||IELTS 7||IELTS LITE|
|How long is the course?||4 weeks||6 weeks||8 weeks|
|How many hours are required to complete the course?||20 hours approx||25 hours approx||30 hours approx|
|How much does the course cost?||€95||€65||€80|
|What level of English do I need?||B1-B2||B2-C1||B1-B2|
|Will I have a personal tutor?||YES||YES||YES|
|How many skype sessions will I get?||4||2||3|
|How many writing assessments will I get?||6||4||6|
|Does it include online modules in all 4 sub-tests?||YES||YES||YES|
|Does it include separate reading & writing modules for Academic & General IELTS?||YES||YES||YES|
|Do I have to attend scheduled lessons?||NO||NO||NO|
|How many listening tests does it include?||6||4||6|
|How many reading tests does it include?||12||8||12|
|Can I access the full IELTS toolkit?||YES||YES||YES|
IELTS Express helped me to develop my communication skills and be confident in discussing a wide range of topics. My tutor taught me how to use some spoken expressions that are highly valued by the examiner and how to coherently structure my essays in a very short amount of time.
The detailed and personalised feedback was essential for me to identify my strengths and weaknesses and to correct them before my exam.Laura - Italy