IELTS Listening Test Part 4
Questions 1 - 5
Complete the sentences below. Write NO MORE THAN TWO WORDS AND/OR A NUMBER for each answer
- What is the main environmental problem at the moment?
- In which continent have large amounts of trees been cut down?
- Which group of countries is responsible for using the most resources?
- Which group of people is increasing the depletion of resources in China?
- What is the term used to describe the divide between the rich and the poor?
Questions 6 - 10
Choose your answers from the box and write the letters A-F next to questions 6-10.
Which country uses the highest proportion of each method of pollution prevention?
- United States
- Energy conservation
- Waste management