IELTS 7 - €65 - 45 days
Includes a FREE online vocabulary course
Ideal for candidates aiming for Band 7 or above in Academic or General IELTS.
- self-study lessons to guide you through each of the 4 IELTS modules
- practice tests at the end of each lesson to prepare you for the real exam
- IELTS toolbox exercises to help you improve your vocabulary, grammar and test skills
- podcast and video modules to help you prepare for the IELTS speaking test
- real-time skype interviews with an experienced IELTS trainer who provides instant feedback on your performance
- detailed writing assessments for Task 1 and Task 2 of the IELTS writing test
- online support and advice from a professional iPass tutor
- a full money-back guarantee
I am a doctor from India and I needed an IELTS score of 7.5 for my GMC registration to work in the UK. iPass gave me that edge in the exam, it propelled my scores to a band 8 in the first attempt! The skype sessions with my tutor on the IELTS 7 course were very helpful. He told me exactly what was expected and where I was going wrong.
How does IELTS 7 compare to other courses?
|IELTS EXPRESS||IELTS 7||IELTS LITE|
|How long is the course?||30 days||45 days||60 days|
|How many hours are required to complete the course?||20 hours||25 hours||30 hours|
|How much does the course cost?||€95||€65||€80|
|What level of English do I need?||B2||B2||B1|
|Will I have a personal tutor?||YES||YES||YES|
|How many skype sessions will I get?||4||2||3|
|How many writing assessments will I get?||6||4||6|
|Does it include lessons in all 4 skills?||NO||YES||YES|
|Do I have to attend scheduled lessons?||NO||NO||NO|
|How many reading tests does it include?||12||8||6|
|How many listening tests does it include?||6||4||3|
|Can I access the full IELTS toolbox?||YES||YES||YES|
I enrolled on the IELTS 7 course and got a score of 7.5 which was more than enough for my Canadian Residence Program Application and I am thankful to iPass from the bottom of my heart.