IELTS 7 - €65 - 45 days
Ideal for candidates aiming for Band 7 or above in Academic or General IELTS.
- self-study lessons to guide you through each of the 4 IELTS modules
- practice tests at the end of each lesson to prepare you for the real test
- iPass toolbox exercises to help you improve your vocabulary, grammar and test skills
- podcast and video exercises to help you prepare for the face-to-face speaking test
- real-time skype interviews with an IELTS coach who provides instant feedback on your performance
- detailed writing assessments for Task 1 and Task 2 of the writing test
- online support and advice from an experienced IELTS teacher
- full money-back guarantee
It's indeed my pleasure to say that I cleared my IELTS at first attempt with a score of R-7.5, W-7,L-7,S-7. I am very grateful to the iPass IELTS team for the wholehearted support and constructive criticisms provided to me as I have not undertaken any other coaching other than iPass.
See how IELTS 7 compares to our other online IELTS courses:
|IELTS EXPRESS||IELTS 7||IELTS LITE|
|Course duration||30 days||45 days||60 days|
|No. of hours||20 hours||25 hours||30 hours|
|Recommended level of English||B2||B2||B1|
|40-min skype sessions||4||2||3|
|Interactive lessons in all 4 skills||no||✔||✔|
|Academic & General Reading tests||12||8||6|
In 30 days I got prepared for the IELTS test and, at the first try, I achieved the result I wanted (overall 6). I am a B1 student and I just studied with iPass. The contents are truly useful and my tutor was fantastic in helping me. I truly think the price of this course is nothing when compared to the benefits.
At iPass we offer a full refund if you don't improve ANY of your previous IELTS band scores after completing ALL the components of the course.