IELTS Listening Test Part 4
Questions 1 - 5
Complete the sentences below. Write NO MORE THAN TWO WORDS AND/OR A NUMBER for each answer
- What is the main environmental problem at the moment?
- In which continent have large amounts of trees been cut down?
- Which group of countries is responsible for using the most resources?
- Which group of people is increasing the depletion of resources in China?
- What is the term used to describe the divide between the rich and the poor?
Questions 6 - 10
Choose your answers from the box and write the letters A-F next to questions 6-10.
Which country uses the highest proportion of each method of pollution prevention?
- United States
- Energy conservation
- Waste management
Part 1 | Part 2.1 | Part 2.2 | Part 2.3 | Part 3 | Part 4
Congratulations to Javed in Iran!!
Javad, who did the iPass Writing course, took his IELTS test on 13th June and got overall band 8 with 8.5 in Reading, Listening and Speaking and Band 7 in Writing!
We wish him luck with his plans to emigrate to Canada!!
iPass IELTS Online Course is one of the best learning online to improve your score in all tasks in academic and general level. The tutors are well trained and had enough experienced to handle the course as if they were in a real classroom. Their was a live interactive communication like in speaking practice in skype between Jenny and me. I got a feedback right away with tips and guidelines to improve more my speaking as well as my writing tasks.(Nigel and Jenny)
Thank you Jenny for my speaking practice with you and for being considerate to my flexi-time in attending this course.
- Emily, The Philippines