IELTS Listening Test Part 4
Questions 1 - 5
Complete the sentences below. Write NO MORE THAN TWO WORDS AND/OR A NUMBER for each answer
- What is the main environmental problem at the moment?
- In which continent have large amounts of trees been cut down?
- Which group of countries is responsible for using the most resources?
- Which group of people is increasing the depletion of resources in China?
- What is the term used to describe the divide between the rich and the poor?
Questions 6 - 10
Choose your answers from the box and write the letters A-F next to questions 6-10.
Which country uses the highest proportion of each method of pollution prevention?
- United States
- Energy conservation
- Waste management
Part 1 | Part 2.1 | Part 2.2 | Part 2.3 | Part 3 | Part 4
I especially recommend the speaking practice course, and thanks to that, I got 7.5 on speaking and 7.0 overall. Before taking this course, I had taken different online practice by a different school, which does not specialise in IELTS. A tutor of the school changed my whole sentences into her complete ones. Jenny, by contrast, has ample knowledge of IELTS and lots of experience for teaching test-takers so she gave me reliable advice with which I could make immediate improvement. These lessons built my confidence, and produced my motivation to review and prepare for lessons with her. Most importantly, she understood my schedule of IELTS, and encouraged empathically. I'm pretty sure I can't achieve my target without her big support!
- Chihiro - Japan