IELTS Listening Test Part 4
Questions 1 - 5
Complete the sentences below. Write NO MORE THAN TWO WORDS AND/OR A NUMBER for each answer
- What is the main environmental problem at the moment?
- In which continent have large amounts of trees been cut down?
- Which group of countries is responsible for using the most resources?
- Which group of people is increasing the depletion of resources in China?
- What is the term used to describe the divide between the rich and the poor?
Questions 6 - 10
Choose your answers from the box and write the letters A-F next to questions 6-10.
Which country uses the highest proportion of each method of pollution prevention?
- United States
- Energy conservation
- Waste management
Part 1 | Part 2.1 | Part 2.2 | Part 2.3 | Part 3 | Part 4
I was looking for an online training course. I read all the information that every site provided, and I chose this site. Many people told me that an online course wouldn't be as effective as an English school in my city, but I bought the Excel course anywise.
I was amazed. I found out a lot of useful material. The training was outstanding and the feedback superb, nevertheless I had less than a month to recover my lost skills, and improve the weak ones. I presented the Academic IELTS on May, and I got the band score to perform a postgraduate course in one of the most important Medicine Schools of the United Kingdom.
I give thanks to Jenny and Nigel, who are highly-qualified and experienced English teachers, who really care about the progress of their students. Thanks a lot for your outstanding work!
- Dora, Mexico