Listening Section 3: 1st Year Students
Section 3: Questions 21 – 30
Questions 21 – 24
Questions 21 and 22. Choose TWO letters, A-E.
Which TWO courses had Jill considered to be interesting when choosing a course?
- business administration
- industrial design
- information management
Questions 23 and 24. Choose TWO letters, A-E.
Which TWO aspects of student life does Desmond find difficult?
- prioritising tasks
- controlling finances
- getting information from lectures
- working silently in the library
- getting to know other students
Questions 25 – 30
Who will do the following tasks?
- both Desmond and Jill
Write the correct letter, A, B or C next to questions 25-30.
25. design experiment structure
26. get advice from statistics tutor
27. compare examples of previous research
28. investigate possible support from IT Section
29. organise focus groups
30. speak at presentation